This morning I was wondering what to make for breakfast. I had some overripe mangos and half a pineapple so I decided to use them up.
I chopped up one mango and half a pineapple and put them into the blender on high speed for about half a minute. I poured the mixture into 2 bowls. The consistency was like a thick shake. Then I added some grapes and some crunchy topping I made the other day. It tasted delicious. Instead of my crunchy topping you could use any type of granola or crushed nuts or dried coconut. Takes only a couple of minutes to whip up this healthy breakfast.
- 3 cups mango diced (or you could use any fruit of your choice like strawberries or mulberries)
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp raw vanilla extract or ½ vanilla bean, ground
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- ½ cup raw agave nectar
- Fresh berries and a sprig of mint (you could substitute another fruit of your choice here too)
- Blend together all ingredients except berries
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or overnight
- Layer in cups with fresh or frozen berries of your choice.
- Finish with a layer of berries and a sprig of fresh mint
The Gods created certain kinds of beings to replenish our bodies, they are the trees and the plants and the seeds.